To Highlight: choose a Sheer Dimensions Powder shade Lighter than your skin tone.
- First, swirl brush into your selected “highlighting shade,” and toap brush so that excess powder falls away.
- Dust shade onto temples, on the browline above the nose and along the bridge of the nose
- Apply very lightly to the top of the nose and chin for an accent.
- Add a heavier dusting of highlighting shade above cheekbones in a c-shape connecting upward to temples.
- Create additional highlights by brushing onto collarbone.
To Contour: choose a deeper shade of Sheer Dimensions Powder.
- First, swirl brush into your selected “contouring shade,” and tap brush so that excess powder falls away.
- Dust lightly beneath cheekbones, along hairline and onto temples.
- Apply alone the sides of the nose, trailing up toward the eyes.
- Brush beneath the jawline and chin.
- Add contours to the hollows near the collarbone.